Friday, March 31, 2006

WELL 'ARD TO TAKE

I cannot believe what has happened. My (lovely!?!) best friend has phoned me up and told me that I was in The Sun yesterday. Now I'm thinking it will be a reference to what a big mistake SAS made when he fired me (I can dream) or something equally complimentary....but no.

I have the dubious honour of being the runner-up in The Sun's lokalike competition with DEAN GAFFNEY!!!!!! AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH.......

I would post pictures of us side by side just so I can convince myself that they have got it completely wrong but I am really worried that I'll look and decide that there is a similarity. Even if you think there is please don't tell me.

I'm off to lock myself in the toilet (avoiding looking in the mirror) and have a good cry!

7 Comments:

At 5:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't look like him....... he looks like you!!! there's a big difference there!

Lol, actually no I'm just messing, I wouldn't worry about it... you look fine :)

 
At 10:22 pm, Blogger Martin said...

Nevr mind Karen, I'm sure if you'd been on Eastenders it would've been infinately more watchable than the rubbish it is now !!!

Not sure you'd have enjoyed being Sonia's big sister though.

 
At 12:50 am, Anonymous Iain C said...

Bah, ignore the tabloid trash, it's all a load of toss. Just found your blog by chance and thought I'd comment, big fan of the apprentice and I don't think Sir A was right to fire you when he did :-)

Iain

 
At 8:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometime,we just need to laugh, Karen.There's an obvious difference..look in the mirror.Han

 
At 6:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dean Gaffney...???
I don't even see it:/ He is a guy for starters...and she is an absolute stunner.
Just the type of rubbish I would expect from the Sun. Don't they ever print any real news. They could alway tell it in cartoon form to make it comprehensible to their readership.

Sk2u

 
At 2:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No idea what a Dean Gaffney is, but you look like you and who you look like is someone I like looking at. Sexy gal:)

 
At 11:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look nothing like him....lol. How ridiculous.
It is a very funny concept though - I guess the humor is in the stark contrast - Dean is a cockney ugger mug, and you being so stunningly beautiful.

Danny Cole/Brighton.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home