Tuesday, March 28, 2006

YOU'RE FIRED MUG

I know it is blatent advertising but I guess that this is my blog so I can do what I want. After laughing myself silly at the Boleg Bros Firing Films (see the links on the news page) I am now the proud owner of a You're Fired mug. I am gutted that they don't do personalised ones (I would have loved to have seen me getting the 'pan to the head' firing) but I can have a good laugh everytime I have a coffee. Although SAS and Nick look really realistic it is the Margaret character that is scarily true to life. It has got a kind if blank but knowing stare - just like the woman herself.

I understand the Bros are trying to get a mug on Jonothan Ross on Friday. Shame Harry Hill isn't still on - he'll do anything Apprentice related!

Have a look on www.bolegbros.co.uk - you will definitely get a good laugh (and may be persuaded to get the mug!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home