Wednesday, July 05, 2006

IT'S PLANNING - NOT MONEY - THAT MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND

Throughout my military career there was a huge emphasis placed on the importance of planning and communicating that plan. There were times when I was on the Apprentice when the frustration of watching poor planning nearly drove me to lose that infamous cool exterior (some are still saying 'ice queen!').

I am delighted to have been asked to speak at a business seminar in Milton Keynes on the 27 July. The focus of the seminar will be the importance and relevance of planning in business and there will be a wonderful opportunity to network with like minded business people.

The numbers of places are strictly limited and I would urge you to book as soon as possible. Action International are currently the number one business coaching business in the world and come highly recommended.

To book call 0845 1304838.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home